A Certification is valid for 3 years.
One should apply for a re-certification in order to extend the validity of a Certification. To do this the following are necessary to be submitted to the AAI Certification Board:
- three (3) completed reports during the previous validated period;
- two (2) completed reports during the previous validated period and evidence of one (1) area of expertise development;
- one (1) completed report during the previous validated period and evidence of two (2) areas of expertise development;
- evidence of three (3) areas of expertise development
As soon as these evaluations have been positively validated, the Certification shall be extended by a further 3 years.
The ISO 17024 certification conducted by the AAI Certification Body is not a solicitation for training at the AAI training center.
For further information please refer to:
- General information
- Process of the ISO 17024 certification
- Prerequisites for the ISO 17024 Certification of Aviation Experts
- Add-on of additional Areas of Expertise to an existing ISO 17024 certification
- Application for an ISO 17024 certification
- Certification Body